What is Bloody Good Life 101?
Bloody Good Life is a mindfulness-based video training and private mentoring program that will teach you to manage your mind and emotions in a way that helps you get out of your way and into your Bloody Good Life.
What are my options for the course?
1. 1-1 PRIVATE MENTORING: Receive lifetime access to the online video training modules, resources and workbooks + get 1-1 support while you do the program with me, your private mindfulness mentor, step by step over 4 months. This is for real game changers who are serious about changing your life and want accountability and support to make sure you implement and make the most of what you learn.
2. GROUP & DIY programs: 10 week online program with live group coaching or be an independent ninja and do the online DIY program. (2 intakes yearly, check out the GROUP and DIY programs here).
There are only chicks in your video. Can dudes do the program too?
For sure dudes! I love working with dudes and have coached some real legends, they're just less common around these parts because of the way I write. Bloody Good Life 101 is for anyone who's game to change their life.
Can I come back and finish it later?
For the first four months you'll be required to watch the fortnightly video modules and join me on our 1-1 mentoring sessions.
But once you’re in, you’re in… lifetime access to the training modules and the Bloody Good Life Legends Facebook Group yo!
What if I don’t have time? Can I complete the course at my own pace?
If you can't commit to 30 mins- 1 hour per week to watch the video trainings and join me on our 1-1 coaching sessions, the DIY or GROUP program might be more your bag. Check out the next intake dates here.
How much time do I need to dedicate each week?
1-1 private mentoring program: 1-2 hours per fortnight
- 30 minutes for the video trainings, fortnightly
- 60-90 minutes to read the resources, fill in the workbooks, and practice the techniques
- 35 minutes for our 1-1 mentoring sessions, fortnightly
I’m super busy, do I really have time to dedicate to this?
In the words of a BGL group participant “Make time for yourself, especially if you’re a Mum, often you put everyone else before yourself, but this will help you beyond anything, and it will help you be more effective with your time. The program wasn’t too much to fit in, it’s definitely do-able if you make the time for it.” - Emma, teacher and busy Mum of two young girls.
Changing your life does take time and effort. But if you’re reading this, it’s likely you’re in a place where you know it’s time to do what it takes to make a change.The program will require your time to watch the videos, participate in the private calls and practice the techniques, though most of these can be practiced during your daily life. For really time-pressed people, the DIY version will be your best bet - but check in with yourself. Will you hold yourself accountable to do it? Or do you need someone to keep you on track?
Doing Bloody Good Life 101 with me will fast track your self development. If not now, when?
Does the course have a start and end date?
Yes. Well, sort of. When you first sign up we'll post you a book for you to get you started before our first 1-1 session. Our first session will usually be 1-2 months from the date we first chat, depending on session availability. We'll then have sessions every two weeks from the date of our first call. We'll wrap on up on our 8th session around 4 months after we start.
The online course remains open to you even after our 1-1 calls wrap up, lifetime access yo, and there is one giant private Facebook group for all Bloody Good Lifers ever for you to continue to interact with and get support from alumni of any version of Bloody Good Life for the rest of forever, probably.
I live in Timbuktu/ Switzerland/ New Zealand/ ‘Straya - can I still do the live calls?
For sure, I work with people from all over the world via Skype. I do not see clients in person as I travel a lot myself.
So we can Skype from the comfort of your home, your office meeting room, or your car! Trackies or suits, whatever floats your boat.
Do I get lifetime access?
Yes! You have lifetime access to the online modules, woohoo!
Near the end of the program, you’ll gain access to a Facebook group for all Bloody Good Lifers ever so you can continue to interact with and get support from legends all over the world who have also done the program and Andrea too.
Am I the right person for this?
If you nod at any of these statements:
- My mind just won’t shut up. I can’t switch it off.
- When I stop doing things I can feel a background anxiety, like something isn’t quite right. So I leap up to sweep the deck.
- No matter what I achieve, how many babes I score, how many promotions I get, how many Snickers bars I don’t eat, how many places I travel to, I still feel a bit unsatisfied.
- I get bored easily. I fill my life with things, but nothing gives me lasting satisfaction.
- I can’t help but feel that I’m missing something.
- Sometimes I feel like I’m on an emotional rollercoaster.
- I get snappy, then I feel guilty, then I eat some chocolate.
- Sometimes my thoughts turn really negative and I can’t snap out of them.
- I can’t always let things go, I think about stupid things over and over.
- I often procrastinate and get stuck time wasting.
- I don’t feel as light and fun as I used to.
- Life looks good from the outside. Technically, I should be bloody happy. But there’s always a but.
- Hell yes I want a bloody good life. Who doesn’t want a bloody good life?
Then you will love Bloody Good Life 101.
If this is you:
- Life’s worries? No worries mate, they’re like water off a duck’s back
- I have ample charisma. Babes walk 500 miles to fall down at my feet
- I’ve got the Dalai Lama on speed dial
- I’m grateful for everything. I love the fact that I have 2 ply toilet paper, and I write about it in my gratitude journal most nights
- I give zero fecks about what anyone thinks of me. Handstand in a supermarket? Yes, I think I will
- My mind is calm as
- I really like my life exactly the way it is
- Meditation? My life is meditation
- Will-Power is my middle name
Then Bloody Good Life 101 is NOT for you. Maybe you can coach me?!
How will I learn?
In short, this course will cater to all your senses! All learning styles are included - video, audio, written, practical.
The course includes:
- 1-1 private mindfulness mentoring Skype sessions
- Video training modules
- Transcripts of the video content
- Audio (MP3) downloads of all the video trainings (listen on your phone).
- Online resources including videos, audio, and links to online articles
- Workbooks and diagrams by Bloody Good Chap for you to further explore how the trainings apply in your own life
- Practical techniques that I’ll talk you through each week that you will practice in your daily life (for those of you who learn by doing!)
What will I be learning?
How much access do I get to Andrea?
In addition to our 8 private mentoring sessions, one every fortnight, you are welcome to email anytime with questions, thoughts or struggles. I'm 100% here to support you on your self development journey.
Can’t I just learn all this by myself by researching?
Absolutely you can. But how long do you want to take to change your life? Some prefer to do it alone, and that’s totally cool, but if you’ve read this far, you’re obviously ready to go deeper.
Learning the Bloody Good Life skills with my support will catapult you forward, hold you accountable and get you kicking goals much faster, and much more enjoyably than labouring on your own. You don’t have to do it alone.
Understanding the concepts of self awareness, mindfulness and self-development are one thing - but being able to implement them into your daily life on a practical level is a whole other kettle of fish.
I’ve been practicing and researching mindfulness for the past 6 years and am a walking example of how radically it can change your life, and the lives of those around you. Learn from someone who practices mindfulness and understands it on a personal level, not someone who understands it intellectually but isn’t able to implement it in their own life.
My practical, relatable explanations and simple techniques for you try will get you out of your intellectual understanding of what you need to do to change your life and into reality!
Having done over 500 hours coaching and training women and men all over the world (from NZ to Denmark to Malawi and the UAE) through my very own version of more-relatable-than-normal mindfulness, AKA, Bloody Good Life 101, I know for sure that this stuff that changed my life changes everyone else's lives too.
I’m a living breathing example of the benefits of implementing mindfulness in your life, from a former self professed pessimist who was bored with life and snappy with her boyfriends, to a positive, passionate open person who travels the world teaching people about the thing that changed my life.
I’m very honest, and a complete open book for those in my programs, I put 120% into my clients. Getting to work with legends like you is the reason I do what I do.
“Andrea is the most genuine, caring, and open person it has been my pleasure to connect and work with. One thing that struck me from the beginning is her integrity and also bravery at being honest that she is a human being and not a fictional persona created simply to sell a course. It’s also very clear that Andrea is well read in her field and will signpost you to relevant articles and resources that provide you with the WHY and HOW.” - Rachel, UK
“I really liked the fact that Andrea was able to convey complex things like 'mindfulness' in a very relatable way, she takes it in manageable steps which makes it much easier to understand.” - Paula, NZ
My mind is so busy. I’ve tried meditating, and I couldn’t do it. Is this course still for me?
Absolutely. Everyone I’ve ever worked with has told me those exact words. For some reason we all think our minds are busier than others and that mindfulness and/or meditation is only possible for those with calm minds. The opposite it true. The busier your mind, the more you need mindfulness, and the more productive and efficient mindfulness will make you.
This course is about mindfulness, not meditation. Though we cover meditation, it is only a small aspect of what we'll cover.
I’ve already read a lot about mindfulness and understand the concept, is this course still for me?
If you feel like you understand mindfulness but struggle to implement it, and haven’t noticed lasting life changes, then this course will help you find practical ways to practice that which you already understand conceptually. I’ve worked with many clients, some of whom were already mindfulness and/or yoga teachers, and they all loved the program and learnt how to integrate mindfulness more effectively into their daily lives.
This depends on where you’re at. If you feel like you’re successfully practicing mindfulness on a day to day basis, handling your emotions with ease and able to let go of mind activity when you need to, you’re probably good to go. Though there will always be new things to learn and new angles to practice, you can always go deeper. If you wish to go deeper with your practice, 1-1 sessions with Andrea will be your best bet.
What’s the investment again? Do you have payment plans?
1-1 MENTORING PROGRAM
Think of Bloody Good Life as a gym for your mind. How much is your mind worth?
1287 USD paid in full or you can pay 347 USD per month for 4 months (save 101 USD when you pay in full)
That’s $80 per week, for the cost of dinner and drinks you get fortnightly 1-1 coaching sessions + a gym membership for your mind that will change your life - for the rest of your life!
In the words of a former BGL participant/ current legend, Karen “How many holidays, clothes, drinks out, adventures, exercise, haircuts (etc), do you spend money on to make your life and self better? And how much have you spent on your mind? It’s a no brainer.”
Can I afford to do this?
Can you afford not to do this? Are you spending money on other areas of your life to make yourself happier? How long do those effects last? Bloody Good Life will be the investment that helps you enjoy it all, for the rest of your bloody good life.
In the words of a former BGL participant/ current legend, "I think it’s fair to say that Andrea has changed my life, or should I say my complete outlook on life. It is an investment in myself that I will never regret."
Think of Bloody Good Life as a gym for your mind. How much is your mind worth?
How do I access the program?
Click “book a chat” above. You’ll be directed to Satori where you can book a free half hour chat with me. I only work with people who are ready and keen to change their lives, and I want the program to be the right fit for you, so a quick chat is compulsory before you can sign up for the program.